Saturday, April 25, 2009

Episode III

If we were dating this podcast this would be the date where the podcast would have to put out. We are at number 3!

In this episode Greg and I have our first political exchange about the whole tea party phenomenon. Greg went to a couple locally and I just sat around and offered my criticism. We also talked about cancer fighting video games, phantom limbs, and the weirdness around Montauk, Long Island. I think my favorite part is the interview with my mom at the end of the show. She relates a strange story from before I was born, and, no, I'm not an alien baby.

Our apologies for the heavy breathing sounds emanating from Greg's cheapo mike. He sounds a bit like Darth Vader's geeky younger brother. We're getting him a better mike for the next show.

-Andy


Update (Greg)- A pic of the Montauk Monster:






No comments:

Post a Comment