Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Episode VII



Show of hands, how many of you would like to see me getting my butt kicked? Well, how about a couple of pictures of it? How about an interview with the guy who did it? Your dreams have come true. I do a two part interview with Eugene Robinson, author of "Fight: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Ass Kicking But Were Afraid You'd Get Your Ass Kicked For Asking" and lead singer of Oxbow.

Caveat: I flew solo on this one as Greg was away taking care of some family business. Also, I had some technical difficulties with my mic and some feedback of my audio on Skype. I don't think it's too bad and Eugene comes through clear. He's the interesting part of it anyway.

-Andy

2 comments:

  1. Actually, Andy has decided to dump me : (

    I really enjoyed part I, Andy. Good job! Although the references to the band "Black Flag" were lost on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eugene has quite a way with words, hence he's an author/ writer as well as singer and performer. I just read this tour diary of a tour both he and Oxbow's guitarist did up to the northwest, and beyond. Pretty awesome:

    http://www.theoxbow.com/oxbow_content/newsletter_46.htm

    I was blown away by Andy asking Eugene to fight him, pretty cool, Andy! Glad I took photos to prove it all happened!!

    ReplyDelete